Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wine and wee ones

Nick,

I will be happy to provide a few of the nice Elvish wines Fëa and I collected during the War; there's a few rare ones that should be coming nicely into maturity now.

A perfect idea, to use Mordenkainen's Magnificent Playhouse to keep the little ones busy while we adults do the Horribly Boring Talking Thing. Out of sight, out of mind, out of earshot, with plenty of Unseen Servants to keep them out of trouble, room for infinite Hide and Seek -- and we can Dispel it when it's time for Dinner. I expect even my grown-up children will be using the time to catch up with each other (and have a bit of a Respite from their own offspring), rather than listening to all of our old stories again.

I can't wait to catch up with everyone again.
--Lairunya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home